College Football Week 8 Preview, Week 7 Results
- No podcast this week, but we do have the Week 8 Preview and the Week 7 results.
- Juan has the best performance for the week going 9-1 and now has moved ahead of Josh for first place. Josh and D-Man hold second place and are only one game back. Tomas struggled this week going 6-4 and drops from second to fourth. Habe moves from fourth to third. There is only a five game difference between first and last place. So there is still plenty of time for everyone
- Michigan looks very strong again against a very weak Illinois team. Now Michigan has Michigan State next. Can Michigan end this 4 game week streak by the Spartans?
- USC did not look very good offensively against Washington, but the defense has continued to take strides. USC will not be tested against Colorado this week, so expect atleast 40 points by the USC offense this weekend.
- UCLA beat Utah in a much needed win. It wasn’t pretty, but UCLA will take it. UCLA has a bye this week.
- Ohio State struggled against Indiana, who seems to have a pretty good offense. Meyer had a meeting with the defense during the week, so we will see how they look against Purdue. Purdue has been getting beaten pretty bad in the past few weeks, so it looks like Wisconsin may be the team who will be representing the Leaders division.
NCAA FOOTBALL 2012 – WEEK 8 PREVIEW
- Michigan State @ Michigan - All of us pick Michigan
- Colorado @ 10 USC - All of us pick USC
- Purdue @ Ohio State - All of us pick Ohio State
All of us pick LSU – 6 LSU @ 18 Texas A&M -
Tomas, Josh, Oscar, Habe, D-Man – Nebraska @ Northwestern - Juan
All of us pick Stanford – 20 Stanford @ California -
All of us pick Texas Tech – 17 Texas Tech @ 23 TCU -
Josh, Habe – 4 Kansas State @ 13 West Virginia - Tomas, Oscar, Juan, D-Man
- Baylor @ 25 Texas - All of us pick Texas
GAME OF THE WEEK
Oscar - 7 South Carolina @ 2 Florida - Tomas, Josh, Habe, D-Man
UCLA bye week
RECORDS AFTER WEEK 7