College Football Week 7 Preview, Week 6 Results
- No podcast this week, but we do have the Week 7 Preview and the Week 6 results.
- Josh and Juan continue to hold a lead a slim lead. Tomas and Habe both have the strongest weeks going 7-3. Tomas climbs to second and is only one game behind.
- Michigan looks very strong against a game Purdue team. Can this be the kick start to the season D-Man was looking forward to?
- USC starts off slow but finishs strong against Utah. Lee and Woods are men possessed on the field and easily are the best duo receivers in the country. Barkley looked much stronger with high completion percentage.
- UCLA did not come to play and Cal did. Can UCLA recover? Will this be the same ole UCLA team? I guess, we will see.
- Ohio State proves they are the best team in the Big Ten with a dominating performance against the Nebraska Cornhuskers. It should get real interesting now. That Ohio State vs. Michigan game is starting to look real good right now.
NCAA FOOTBALL 2012 – WEEK 7 PREVIEW
- Illinois @ 25 Michigan - All of us pick Michigan
All of us pick USC - 11 USC @ Washington -
- Utah @ UCLA - All of us pick UCLA
All of us pick Ohio State – 8 Ohio State @ Indiana -
All of us pick Louisville - 18 Louisville @ Pittsburgh -
- Iowa @ Michigan State - All of us pick Michigan State
Oscar, Tomas – *15 Texas @ 13 Oklahoma - Juan, Josh, D-Man, Habe
- 3 South Carolina @ 9 LSU - All of us pick LSU
Juan, D-Man, Habe - 22 Texas A&M @ 23 Louisiana Tech - Oscar, Tomas, Josh
GAME OF THE WEEK
Tomas, Josh, D-Man, Habe - 17 Stanford @ 7 Notre Dame - Oscar, Juan
RECORDS AFTER WEEK 6