College Football Week 6 Preview, Week 5 Results
- No podcast this week, but we do have the Week 6 Preview and the Week 5 results.
- Josh and continue to hold the lead with strong performances of 8-2 this week. There was only one change in the rankings for our week. Habe climbs out of last with a 9-1 performance last week and Oscar drops to last.
- Michigan and USC both have bye’s last week. I think the byes for both teams are much needed.
- UCLA kills Colorado and now face a California team that just lost to Arizona State. UCLA can start making their move towards the top of the South Division.
- Ohio State beats Michigan State in a defensive battle. Ohio State looks to be the best team in the Big Ten. Where does Michigan State go from here? They are in real trouble early. Michigan State now will have to beat Michigan and Nebraska in hopes to taking the Legends Divison.
NCAA FOOTBALL 2012 – WEEK 6 PREVIEW
Juan, Tomas, Josh, Habe, D-Man – Michigan @ Purdue - Oscar
All of us pick USC – 13 USC @ Utah -
Juan, Tomas, Oscar, Josh, D-Man - 25 UCLA @ California - Habe
- 21 Nebraska @ 12 Ohio State – All of us pick Ohio State
Juan, Oscar, Josh, Habe, D-Man – 24 Northwestern @ Penn State – Tomas
- Miami (FL) @ 9 Notre Dame - All of us pick Notre Dame
- 23 Washington @ 2 Oregon - All of us pick Oregon
Juan, Tomas, Josh, Habe, D-Man – 4 LSU @ 10 Florida - Oscar
Juan, Tomas, Josh, Habe, D-Man - 8 West Virginia @ 11 Texas - Oscar
GAME OF THE WEEK
Juan, Tomas, Josh, Habe, D-Man - 5 Georgia @ 6 South Carolina - Oscar
RECORDS AFTER WEEK 5