College Football Week 4 Preview, Week 3 Results
- No podcast this week, but we do have the Week 4 Preview and the Week 3 results.
- Josh has taken the lead, D-MAN has dropped and Oscar has moved up from the cellar.
- Michigan and UCLA win with ease. UCLA looks legit and Michigan will play Notre Dame in South Bend in a night game. Does Michigan have a shot here? Did Notre Dame prove they are that good against Michigan State or did Michigan State finally get exposed? It should be a good game either way.
- Wisconsin barely beats Utah State. What is wrong with the Big 10?
- USC stunk up the joint against Stanford. Does this sink there National Title Hopes? We don’t. Did you guys agree with Lane Kiffin’s outburst at the Press Conference?
- Ohio State struggled a bit but pulled away late again, this time against Cal, and Braxton Miller looked phenomenal again. The kid is good.
NCAA FOOTBALL 2012 – WEEK 4 PREVIEW
Josh, Tomas, Habe, Oscar, D-MAN - 18 Michigan @ 11 Notre Dame - Juan
- California @ 13 USC - All of us pick USC
Juan – Oregon State @ 19 UCLA - Josh, Tomas, Habe, Oscar, D-MAN
- UAB @ 16 Ohio State - All of us pick Ohio State
- Miami (FL) @ Georgia Tech -All of us pick Georgia Tech
- Missouri @ 7 South Carolina - All of us pick South Carolina
All of us pick LSU - 2 LSU @ Auburn -
- 15 Kansas State @ 6 Oklahoma - All of us pick Oklahoma
- 22 Arizona @ 3 Oregon - All of us pick Oregon
GAME OF THE WEEK
- 10 Clemson @ 4 Florida State - All of us pick Florida State
RECORDS AFTER WEEK 3