College Football Week 12 Preview, Week 11 Results
- No podcast this week, but we do have the Week 12 Preview and the Week 11 results.
- Juan takes sole position of first place with a solid 9-1 record this week. Josh falls back with a solid week as well going 8-2. D-Man stays in third going 9-1 as well. Everyone else stays in their respective places going 8-2. Next week is rivalry week so things will get more interesting with 20 games on board!
- No Denard Robinson again for the Wolverines and Devin Gardner pulls the impossible with a fourth quarter comeback and overtime victory. All Michigan can do is win and hope someone can beat the Cornhuskers in hopes for a Big Ten Title. Will it happen? Probably not.
- The Trojans beat the Sun Devils to keep them in the hunt for the Pac 12 Title. Marquis Lee is a fucking stud. Now, USC plays one of their major rivals in UCLA. UCLA is not the same UCLA it has been the last 10 years. This team is good. Will this be a good game? Absolutely. This game will also be the deciding team representing the Pac 12 South Division Champion.
- Ohio State was on bye last week, which came at a perfect time because they are going to have two tough teams ending the season: Wisconsin and Michigan. Can they stay perfect? This week will say alot, in my opinion.
NCAA FOOTBALL 2012 – WEEK 11 PREVIEW
Oscar – Iowa @ 21 Michigan – Josh, Juan, Tomas, Habe, D-Man
Juan, Tomas, Habe, Oscar, D-Man - 18 USC @ 17 UCLA – Josh
Josh, Tomas, Habe, Oscar – Ohio State @ Wisconsin - Juan, D-Man
Josh, Tomas, D-Man – Northwestern @ Michigan State – Juan, Habe, Oscar
Josh, Juan, Tomas, Habe – 22 Rutgers @ Cincinnati - Oscar, D-Man
- South Florida @ Miami (FL) – All of us pick Miami (FL)
- NC State @ 11 Clemson - All of us pick Clemson
Habe – 23 Texas Tech @ 24 Oklahoma State - Josh, Juan, Tomas, Oscar, D-Man
All of us pick Oklahoma – 12 Oklahoma @ West Virginia -
GAME OF THE WEEK
- 13 Stanford @ 2 Oregon – All of us pick Oregon
RECORDS AFTER WEEK 11