Butr Sports Talk: 2011 College Football Preview Show: Week 12
This is our Week 11 College Football Preview Show! Below are the top 10 games of the week and/or you can listen on iTunes under “Butr Sports”. We don’t have a show this week but below are the list of all the games we picked this week.
D-MAN (1st) and Juan (Tied for 2nd) have solid weeks going 7-3. Tomas (Tied for 2nd) continues his case by moving up to 2nd place going 8-2 on the week. Josh (4th) takes control of 4th place with a decent 6-4 record. Oscar (5th) falls into last place with a 2nd straight week going 5-5. There is 7 games between 1st and last place so, there is plenty of time to for more changes in the rankings. Below are some questions that we think could be answered this week. What do you guys think?
- Everyone’s talking about it: Joe Pa and those Dirty Nittany Lions. Yes, Joe Pa is not the real villain, but he sure let the villain get away. Jerry Sandusky is a disgusting human being (yes he is not officially guilty, but everyone has their own opinion). I wish I never read the 23 page report on his case because I was sick for 2 days thinking about how that “thing”, that is in the shape of a human being actually is still allowed to live. Annnnddd…in other news regarding the Penn State program, there are rumors throughout the Internet and world that Penn State was going to forfeit the rest of the season. What do I think? I don’t think Penn State should shut down their football program: 1) Joe Paterno should not be bigger than the University. If Penn State shuts down the football program it shows Joe Paterno is bigger than the program because if he is not their then Penn State Football can not live and 2) The players/kids that went to the school for an “Athletic Scholarship” do not commit any crimes. Don’t take away the kids education and athletics because some idiots decided to protect themselves over what was most important: Doing the right thing. All the people in the athletic department should be fired. Start over. If the kids decide to leave (which they should be able to without being penalized) then that is their choice.
- D-MAN (86-24)
- Juan (84-26)
- Tomas (84-26)
- Josh (80-30)
- Oscar (79-31)
- We’ve got 10 Games this Week!
- Here are the Week 12 Picks:
- Oscar, Josh - 16Nebraska @ 18Michigan – Tomas, Juan, D-MAN
- Juan - USC @ 4Oregon – Tomas, Oscar, Josh, D-MAN
- - Colorado @ UCLA – All of us pick UCLA
- Juan – 21Penn State @ Ohio State – Tomas, Oscar, Josh, D-MAN
- All of us pick Cincinnati - Cincinnati @ Rutgers -
- - Arizona @ Arizona State – All of us pick Arizona State
- - California @ 9Stanford – All of us pick Stanford
- All of us pick Oklahoma – 5Oklahoma @ 22Baylor -
- Tomas, Juan, Josh, D-MAN – 13Kansas State @ 23Texas – Oscar
GAME OF THE WEEK
10. – SMU @ 11Houston – All of us pick Houston
Check us out on Twitter (butrnet) & iTunes (Butr Sports) for any updates on all podcasts!
-D-MAN, Juan, Josh, Oscar & Tomas (All picks up to date)
Be back next week for more on the College Football Preview Show. We will have a full hour podcast so be ready to comment and subscribe via iTunes. Enjoy!